Here’s a quick tip for using the Stampin’ Up! Twill Tape. This tape only comes in the natural cream colour which can sometimes be a bit too much of a contrast with certain colour combos. To tone down that contrast and match the tape to your project, you can quickly and easily colour it with an ink pad.
- To protect your fingers from getting too inky, wad up a piece of kitchen paper or similar.
- Sandwich the tape between the kitchen paper and the ink pad.
- Pull the tape through the sandwich, applying an even pressure as you do so.
- Repeat on the other side if you wish or leave plain.
- Allow the ink to dry naturally or use a heat tool to dry it before adding the tape to your project.
This tape was inked with Cajun Craze which gives a great tweed effect.