To turn your owl into Dracula (or a plain old bat) for Halloween you’ll need the 1-3/4″ Circle and Scallop Circle punches (or similar).
1. Punch owl body and large eyes from Basic Black card. Punch bib (this is optional – leave off for more of a bat look) and medium eyes from Whisper White card. Adhere the layers direct and draw highlights on the eyes with the White Signo Gel pen.
2. Punch a little over a half a Scallop Circle from Basic Black card, leaving space all around it.
3. Insert the punched card into the 1-3/4″ Circle punch to form a crescent shape and punch again.
4. Repeat to create another bat wing.
5. Adhere the wings behind the owl.
6. Optional – trim off the feet to create more of a feel of flight.