Been thinking about getting the fully customisable Starter Kit for just £99?
Well Stampin’ Up! have now made it even easier to do so!
No longer … do you need me to email you the sign up forms … for you to print out … fill in … then mail or scan back to me … for me to email or post to SU.
Now you can sign up completely online, all in one go, with just the following information:
- Personal contact information
- Credit card payment information
Don’t forget that when you join Stampin’ Up! the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products–you can choose up to £130 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products. You’ll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at £45) to create a kit with a total value of £175 that still ships for FREE!
This flexibility is perfect for everyone but maybe especially those who are already SU! customers. If you’ve already bought some of our gorgeous stamp sets then you can use the starter kit to get the matching punches or dies … or vice versa.
Here’s what you’ll be getting when you join:
- up to £130 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products
- a business supplies pack (valued at £45)
- free postage on your starter kit
- discount on your future orders
- monthly magazine
- access to demonstrator-only websites full of information and inspiration
- previews and pre-orders from the new catalogues (more news about that next week )
- access to my team blog and invites to our team training events
… and a whole lot more (click here for more details) for just £99!
I’d love to have you join my Paper Dolls team and join us!!
If you’d like to have a chat before signing up (which I’d recommend because I can share some exciting news) just email me and I’ll give you a call to chat about all the kit options.
If you can’t wait, then you can go ahead and sign up now! You’ll receive a welcome email from Stampin’ Up! and from me, followed up by a welcome package from me by snail mail!
Hope to chat to you soon.