I got chance to have a crafty little play session with one of my friends (who also happens to be one of my downlines) at the end of last week and this is one of the the cards we made.
I’d had this idea for the Perfectly Preserved jar way back when the stamp set was first introduced and finally got around to putting it into practice. It’s sweet to see that the papillons (butterflies to you and me ) aren’t actually trapped inside the jar but are flying free over the flowers
The card base is an A6 portrait of Lucky Limeade. The front of this, together with a mat of Floral District DSP (126919), was die cut with the jar from the Cannery Set framelits (127822). Butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri set (W123757 or C123759) were stamped through the aperture onto a Whisper White insert using Elegant Eggplant ink. Using Black Stazon ink, the matching jar stamp from the Perfectly Preserved set (W126690 or C126692) was stamped onto Window Sheet (114323) and sandwiched between the two card front layers. The banner sentiment, jar lid and leaves, all from the same Perfectly Preserved set, were all stamped in Lucky Limeade ink before being hand cut or die cut with framelits. Calypso Coral ink was used to stamp a small flower head before die cutting it out. A couple more butterflies were stamped onto scraps of Whisper White card, this time punched out with the Bitty Butterfly (129406) and then attached to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. The other elements were popped up on slivers of dimensionals on the card front (after matting the sentiment onto Lucky Limeade card first).
On the inside, flowers from the stamp set were stamped below the butterflies using Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo inks.
Hope you like it – we had fun anyway