How is your Christmas shopping going? Can you believe that there are just 36 shopping days to go? It’ll be here before we know it and we need to be ready 🙂
So each day for the next 7 days I’m going to share gift giving ideas à la Stampin’ Up!
Today, a few ideas for the non-crafters/beginner crafters among your friends and family. How great would it be if more of them shared your passion and enthusiasm for crafting? These gifts introduce them to your world gently and help them to create professional results with little or no crafting experience. They also include just about everything needed.
Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit – £26.95
Quickly create 20 beautiful cards for almost any occasion. Just add adhesive. Includes:
- cardstock and envelopes for 20 cards;
- buttons & clips;
- precut paper embellishments;
- Stampin’ Spots®;
- 7-piece Occasions Stamp Set & clear stamp block;
- full-color Tips & Tricks brochure for making the cards;
- a cool, storable, giftable box.
Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit – £17.95
The Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit also contains everything you need to create 20 beautiful cards for a variety of occasions. (You can manage without adhesive for this one, as the die cuts are sticky). It includes:
- Cardstock and envelopes for 20 cards
- Twine, clips, and adhesive die-cut embellishments
- Three-piece Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set & clear stamp block
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Basic Gray Stampin’ Spot (mini ink pads)
- Full-color instructional brochure
Back tomorrow with more ideas.