Not many days now until Christmas and so this week I’m sharing gift giving ideas à la Stampin’ Up!
Today – gifts for the non-papercrafting artist.
Many of our friends and family will be artistic and creative but may not share our love of stamping and papercrafting. Choose their gifts from this selection of ideas to suit all pockets.
Many Marvelous Markers – £89.95
- Dual tipped markers: .5 mm fine point and flexible brush
- Set of 38, packaged in rigid plastic case with handle
- Includes colors from all 4 color collections (does not include Whisper White or Very Vanilla)
- Odorless, water-based dye ink
- Coordinate with Classic Stampin’ Pads and exclusive Stampin’ Up! Cardstock
Blendabilities – £10.95 – £20.95
Another colouring range, this time alcohol ink markers – made for blending and shading. Each package of 3 markers (£10.95) has a light, medium and dark version. The Skin Tone Assortment (£20.95) has Bronze, Mocha, Blush, Natural, Nude and Ivory. Use with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and the Color Lifter.
Undefined Stamp Carving Kit – £17.95
Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn’t find the perfect image? Maybe you have a special family logo or a sketch you’d like to have as a stamp. Well now you can! Undefined is Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.
Included in the Stamp Carving Kit:
- 2 carving tools
- 3″ x 4″ rubber
- 3″ x 4″ foam
- 4 wood blocks (various sizes)
- 1 Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker
- 3 postcards
- Instruction sheet
- Stamp image templates
Add 2 sheets of Clear-Mount Cling Foam – £9.95 to create your own clear-mount stamps. Mounting your stamps on the cling foam allows you to make stamps any size you want, not just what will fit on the blocks in the kit.
Simply Pressed Clay – £6.25
Molding clay to create your own embellishments. Use with our Buttons & Blossoms silicone molds – £7.25. Add color by kneading ink into clay or coloring with markers after it dries for a more saturated look. Air dry is all you need.
And select from a range of low cost stocking stuffers:
- silicone craft sheet (£5.50)
- dots & stripes masks (£2.75 for 2)
- hearts & stars masks (£2.75 for 2)
- sponge daubers (£4.50 for 5)
- sponges (£3.25 for 3)
Back tomorrow with more gift giving ideas.