Here’s a little advance notice of our planned May classes:
Embossing Folder Technique Class – May
SATURDAY 9 MAY 2015
11AM – 1PM
In our May technique class we’re working with embossing folders and learning different ways to use them. We’ll combine the Spring Flowers embossing folder with the Painted Petals stamp set to make three feminine but varied styles of card.
Location: St Saviour’s Church Hall, Mortomley Lane, High Green, Sheffield
The £35 class fee includes nearly £30 of products including:
- Spring Flowers embossing folder (please note that to get the most from the embossing folder after the class, you will need access to an appropriate machine);
- Painted Petals stamp set in photopolymer (this is also available in Clear mount for the same price or in Wood mount for an additional £8 – please select your preferred stamp mount when booking the class)
You’ll also receive:
- all additional materials needed to make the three cards (plus envelopes);
- face-to-face instruction on the day;
- printed instructions to take away;
If you already have the products we will use in class, then you may substitute other products of equal or lesser value at the point of booking.
Class fees must be received by Wednesday 29 April to secure a place (to allow sufficient time to order your kit). If an emergency prevents you from attending the event after booking, then your class materials will be posted to you.
Bookings for this class have now closed. Please email Sara to register interest for future classes.