Stampin’ Up! is running a Bonus Days promotion.
The good news? For every £45 you spend on Stampin’ Up! goodies between 1 and 31 July, they will e-mail you a £4.50 coupon to use in August!
The even better news? There’s no limit to the number of bonus day coupons you can collect and use.
If you have a long wish list from the new catty then this is a great time to treat yourself to a few (or more!) items and then next month you can use your coupon to treat yourself again 🙂
Click here to have a browse.
Thanks for stopping by.
Do you know that I offer a special Thank You Bonus to customers shopping with me online?
To get the bonus:
- Check that you’re shopping with me – my name (Sara Rayner) should be in the top right hand corner of the shopping screen;
- When you place an order of any size with me, whether direct or online, you’ll receive a hand crafted thank you card from me;
- When you place an order of over £20 in my online store and use the Crafting and Stamping Monthly Host Code, you’ll also receive a Thank You Bonus from me;
- If you plan to place an order of over £150 then please read the information in the next section first;
- Thank You Bonuses vary from month to month. The more people that use the code, the higher the total goes and the more Rewards I can use to give back Bonuses. As an example though you may receive a sampler set of ribbons, 6″ x 6″ sample pack of DSP, a pack of embellishments or even a stamp set;
- I mail Thank You Cards and Bonuses out around 1-2 weeks after the end of the month (don’t worry – this doesn’t delay your order at all, which will be delivered by SU! usually within a week of submitting it), so if you order in July you’ll receive your bonus in August;
- Please note that if you choose to receive “no contact” from me, then I won’t receive your contact details and therefore won’t be able to send you a card or bonus.
If you’re interested in shopping then use this month’s
Crafting and Stamping July Host Code
after filling your shopping basket here. Enter the code in the box underneath the words HOST CODE in the lower left corner of the shopping basket screen.
Plan on Placing a Large Order?
If your order is over £150 then please don’t use the code as you qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and at the end of your order you will be able to choose your own bonus(es) PLUS you will also receive an extra bonus from me to say thank you!
It’s that time again: we’re getting ready to retire stamps and accessories from both the annual and spring/summer catalogues. As sad as it is to see these products go, there’s still time for you to get them before they’re gone. Plus, retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until 31 May, or while supplies last, so please order them before they’re gone! I’d hate for you to be disappointed.
Woohoo! 1 July–4 August, we’re adding more items to the Clearance Rack and to Weekly Deals.
Save up to 30% on even more Weekly Deals, or up to 60% on extra items in the Clearance Rack (usually retired products, available while supplies last).
Please note: Weekly Deals discounts are current products and they’re available in limited quantities before the items return to retail prices – so grab ’em while you can!
These are the Weekly Deals available now and they’ll stay (unless the limited quantity amount is reached) until Tuesday night, 7 July when they’ll be replaced by a fresh set.
Click here for Clearance Rack deals.
Have fun shopping!
Better late than never! Here’s our latest batch of Weekly Deals.
These are the deals available now and they’ll stay until Tuesday night, 9 June.
Have fun shopping!
Been browsing the new catalogue and got a long wish list?
Here’s how to make a serious dent in it. Join Stampin’ Up! as demonstrator (you can be a business or hobby demo) by 30 June and you will receive your choice of two stamp sets from the new 2015–2016 annual catalogue for free in addition to your Starter Kit.
Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customisable. Build your Starter Kit your way. For just £99, you get
- Your choice of up to £130 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products;
- A business supply pack valued at £45;
And for a limited time only!
- Your choice of two additional stamp sets!
If you’d like to have a chat before signing up (which I’d recommend so that I can answer any questions you may have) just email me with your details and I’ll give you a call to chat about all the kit options.
If you can’t wait, then you can go ahead and sign up now!. You can do it online with just the following information:
- Personal contact information
- Credit card payment information
You’ll receive a welcome email from Stampin’ Up! and from me, followed up by a welcome package from me by snail mail!
I can finally share the new 2015-16 Annual Catalogue with you – and it’s packed full of gorgeous new goodies, as you’d expect!
- fabulous new stamp sets – with more photopolymer sets for easy placement
- even more great value bundles – saving 15%
- more co-ordinating products, ensuring that your card matches your ribbon matches your paper etc
- quick and easy scrapbooking with Project Life supplies
- more kits – for quick and simple card making and gift packaging
… and so much more!
You can order direct from the online store, by sending me an email or giving me a call on 0775 1133886.
Click on the 2015-16 Annual Catalogue link here to view a pdf version of the catalogue that you can then download to your device.
Prefer a paper copy that you can mark your wish list on direct? You can order a copy for £3 (which includes P&P).
Better still, get it for free and get some of your wish list free into the bargain by booking a workshop with me.
It’s Wednesday so here’s our latest batch of Weekly Deals.
These are the deals available now and they’ll stay until Tuesday night, 26 May.
Have fun shopping!
Just stopping by with our latest batch of Weekly Deals.
These are the deals available now and they’ll stay until Tuesday night, 19 May.
Have fun shopping!