My Monthly Thank You Offer
Do you know that I offer a special Thank You Bonus to customers shopping with me online?
To get the bonus:
- Check that you’re shopping with me – my name (Sara Rayner) should be in the top right hand corner of the shopping screen;
- When you place an order of any size with me, whether direct or online, you’ll receive a hand crafted thank you card from me;
- When you place an order of over £20 in my online store and use the Crafting and Stamping Monthly Host Code, you’ll also receive a Thank You Bonus from me;
- If you plan to place an order of over £150 then please read the information in the next section first;
- Thank You Bonuses vary from month to month. The more people that use the code, the higher the total goes and the more Rewards I can use to give back Bonuses. As an example though you may receive a sampler set of ribbons, 6″ x 6″ sample pack of DSP, a pack of embellishments or even a stamp set;
- I mail Thank You Cards and Bonuses out around 1-2 weeks after the end of the month (don’t worry – this doesn’t delay your order at all, which will be delivered by SU! usually within a week of submitting it), so if you order in August you’ll receive your bonus in September;
- Please note that if you choose to receive “no contact” from me, then I won’t receive your contact details and therefore won’t be able to send you a card or bonus.
If you’re interested in shopping then use this month’s
Crafting and Stamping August Host Code
after filling your shopping basket here. Enter the code in the box underneath the words HOST CODE in the lower left corner of the shopping basket screen.
Plan on Placing a Large Order?
If your order is over £150 then please don’t use the code as you qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and at the end of your order you will be able to choose your own bonus(es) PLUS you will also receive an extra bonus from me to say thank you!
early release Carols of Christmas set
Do you like to get a head start on your Christmas cards? In addition to the Christmas sets in the annual Idea Book and Catalogue (see pages 112-123), this month we’re bringing you an early release set from the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue that will launch at the beginning of September!
The Carols of Christmas stamp set and co-ordinating dies are available either separately or as a bundle (saving 10%) and you can get them right now!No waiting for the new catty to come out next month.
Here’s the stamp set (wood mount £25, clear mount £18):
And here are the co-ordinating dies (£27):
Or buy as a wood mount bundle (£46.75) or clear mount bundle (£40.50).
And if you qualified for a Bonus Days coupon in July, then don’t forget to use it against your purchases this month!