My Monthly Thank You Offer
Do you know that I offer a special Thank You Bonus to customers shopping with me online?
To get the bonus:
- Check that you’re shopping with me – my name (Sara Rayner) should be in the top right hand corner of the shopping screen;
- When you place an order of any size with me, whether direct or online, you’ll receive a hand crafted thank you card from me;
- When you place an order of over £20 in my online store and use the Crafting and Stamping Monthly Host Code, you’ll also receive a Thank You Bonus from me;
- If you plan to place an order of over £150 then please read the information in the next section first;
- Thank You Bonuses vary from month to month. The more people that use the code, the higher the total goes and the more Rewards I can use to give back Bonuses. As an example though you may receive a sampler set of ribbons, 6″ x 6″ sample pack of DSP, a pack of embellishments or even a stamp set;
- I mail Thank You Cards and Bonuses out around 1-2 weeks after the end of the month (don’t worry – this doesn’t delay your order at all, which will be delivered by SU! usually within a week of submitting it), so if you order in July you’ll receive your bonus in August;
- Please note that if you choose to receive “no contact” from me, then I won’t receive your contact details and therefore won’t be able to send you a card or bonus.
If you’re interested in shopping then use this month’s
Crafting and Stamping July Host Code
after filling your shopping basket here. Enter the code in the box underneath the words HOST CODE in the lower left corner of the shopping basket screen.
Plan on Placing a Large Order?
If your order is over £150 then please don’t use the code as you qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and at the end of your order you will be able to choose your own bonus(es) PLUS you will also receive an extra bonus from me to say thank you!
Stampin’ Up! July Promotion
Stampin’ Up! is running a Bonus Days promotion.
The good news? For every £45 you spend on Stampin’ Up! goodies between 1 and 31 July, they will e-mail you a £4.50 coupon to use in August!
The even better news? There’s no limit to the number of bonus day coupons you can collect and use.
If you have a long wish list from the new catty then this is a great time to treat yourself to a few (or more!) items and then next month you can use your coupon to treat yourself again 🙂
SU! Joining Offer
If your wish list is extra long then why not join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator.
We miss Christmas so much that we decided to have another one right now.
Between 1 and 31 July, everyone joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator gets an Essentials Gift Pack (worth £47) plus the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (worth £18) from the upcoming autumn/winter catalogue added to their starter kit for free! This means that new recruits get products and business supplies worth a whopping £195 for just £99 – and free shipping!
The Essentials Gift Pack includes:
- D block (for mounting clear stamps) x2
- Grid Paper
- Paper Snips
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Bone Folder
And you still get to choose up to £130 of extra tools and products for just £99 – make it your starter kit, choose from any of our products.
If you’d like to have a chat before signing up (which I’d recommend so that I can answer any questions you may have) just email me and I’ll give you a call to chat about all the kit options.
If you can’t wait, then you can go ahead and sign up now!. You can do it online with just the following information:
- Personal contact information
- Credit card payment information
You’ll receive a welcome email from Stampin’ Up! and from me, followed up by a welcome package from me by snail mail!
Hope to chat to you soon.