How would you like to earn money from doing what you love? Have your hobby pay for itself? Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and get a discount on your crafting purchases and/or income from sales.
Join now to get your fabulous starter kit and a whole basket of other benefits.
Benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator:
- Fabulous discount on the fully flexible starter kit (during Sale-a-bration, it’s up to £130 of tools and products for just £99 - make it your starter kit, choose from any of our products)
- Free business supplies pack (valued at £45)
- Significant discount on all your future Stampin’ Up! orders
- Sneak peeks of upcoming products and chance to pre-order
- Free newsletter every two months with tips and techniques
- No need to hold a workshop or “sell” if you prefer to remain a “hobby demo”
- Bonuses and incentives available to those who want follow the career plan
- Access to on-line resources, inspiration and business support
- Ability to drop out at any time, no tie-ins
- Opportunity to attend regional field training events and the annual convention (charges apply)
- Ability to earn free stamp sets in your first 6 months and even the cost of your starter kit back! Ask me how!
And if you join through me then you also get these additional benefits:
- Access to my downline blog with regular tips, project ideas and more
- Sample cards for you to use or display
- Coaching and support to help you with your first workshop, either face to face if within travelling distance or online and telephone of not
- Ongoing coaching and support to help you get the most from your demonstrator status (based on what you want to get out of it)
- Occasional product samples (eg. when new products are launched)
- Access to our regular team meetings (again face to face if within travelling distance or a recap online or by phone if not)
- Rewards for promotions
Too much choice? Not sure what to put in your starter kit? Then take a look at these suggestions here, but remember, these are only suggestions and you can choose whatever works for you!
I’d love to have you join my Paper Dolls team and join us!!
If you’d like to have a chat before signing up (which I’d recommend so that I can answer any questions you may have) just email me and I’ll give you a call to chat about all the kit options.
If you can’t wait, then you can go ahead and sign up now!. You can do it online with just the following information:
- Personal contact information
- Credit card payment information
You’ll receive a welcome email from Stampin’ Up! and from me, followed up by a welcome package from me by snail mail!
Hope to chat to you soon.