The new Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets are fantastic for applying glitter to punched and die cut shapes. They’re so much easier to use than applying a wet glue and there’s no need for a heat tool.
1. Cut a piece of the adhesive sheet slightly bigger then the shape you want. Peel off one side of the adhesive sheet and apply it to your card stock.
2. Punch (or die cut) your shape.
3. Peel off the backing sheet.
4. Press the shape, adhesive side down, into the glitter.
5. Tap off the excess glitter.