Last week I shared that Stampin’ Up! have made it even easier to join my team and get the fully customisable Starter Kit for just £99. I also mentioned that there would be more news about the new catalogue preview and pre-order this week and I’m back today with that news.
We’re launching a new Autumn/Winter Catalogue on 1 September and if you join up between now and the end of August, you will be able to choose items from the pre-order list* to include in your Starter Kit!
You can sign up completely online, all in one go, with just the following information:
- Personal contact information
- Credit card payment information
Don’t forget that when you join Stampin’ Up! the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products–you can choose up to £130 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products. You’ll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at £45) to create a kit with a total value of £175 that still ships for FREE!
This flexibility is perfect for everyone but maybe especially those who are already SU! customers. If you’ve already bought some of our gorgeous stamp sets then you can use the starter kit to get the matching punches or dies … or vice versa.
Here’s what you’ll be getting when you join:
- up to £130 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products
- a business supplies pack (valued at £45)
- free postage on your starter kit
- discount on your future orders
- monthly magazine
- access to demonstrator-only websites full of information and inspiration
- previews and pre-orders from the new catalogues (including the new main catalogue – see it in September, a month before everyone else and have the chance to order selected products from it)
- access to my team blog and invites to our team training events
… and a whole lot more (click here for more details) for just £99!
I’d love to have you join my Paper Dolls team and join us!!
If you’d like to have a chat before signing up (which I’d recommend so that you can check which Holiday catalogue products can be ordered) just email me and I’ll give you a call to chat about all the kit options.
If you can’t wait, then you can go ahead and sign up now! You’ll receive a welcome email from Stampin’ Up! and from me, followed up by a welcome package from me by snail mail!
Hope to chat to you soon.
*Please note that not every product from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue is available on pre-order but a great many are.